While assembling a core module for a customer I recently came across this problem and thought it would make a good article for those building their own kits.
I always test every module that I sell assembled and I noticed the LCD screen on a freshly completed Core Module was displaying strange characters around the text being displayed.
At first I thought maybe it's just a bad LCD display, but upon closer inspection of the solder joints I noticed a bridge between pins. I removed the bridge and the strange characters on the LCD screen went away.
Something to check if you run across this problem while assembling your kit.
« Go back
Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid